Monday 20 July 2009

It's been a while ...

It's been a while since we've been on here, but we're back!

We all went on holiday not long ago. It really was fun! Granny and Grandad came for a couple of nights too, so we had lots and lots of fun! And Rosie and Edward (or RoseTed as I like to call them) got to stay up for a Chinese for the first time. It was delicious!

Mummy still hasn't sorted out all the photos, but Daddy took some nice ones on his mobile. Here's one of me with my new hat and necklace. I have a swim nappy on under the hat to keep my head warm. Or is it to keep it dry?


William

xxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dawn,
Lovely pic of William, so cute with that nappy on his head! Gorgeous pictures in your slideshow too!
How are you?
Sarah x

Lynne said...

This is such a funny photo and story!
Keep these little gems going please? I love reading them!!